ATMA KRIYA YOGA COURSES
Atma Kriya Yoga classes typically take place over two full days, however, teachers have the flexibility to adjust the time as needed. Some even spread the class out over several weeks to provide more time for practise.
Retreats and weekly practise sessions are also available in some areas and can be valuable for clarifying the techniques and helping practitioners solidify and maintain their practice over time.
In this course, you will learn:
- Japa – Reciting an ancient Sanskrit prayer (mantra) attunes your whole being to its powerful vibration and allows Divine Qualities to awaken.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus helps you bring self-awareness into your daily actions so you can transcend the duality of human existence.
- Sound yoga – Listening to the symphony of inner mystical sounds emanating from your heart chakra strengthens your intuition.
- OM Chanting – Group chanting generates harmony and peace for yourself, others and your local environment.
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Asanas – Five physical yogic postures support your meditation practice, boost your immune system and enhance your physical vitality.
- Mudras – Body and hand yoga aligns your body’s energy so you can reach your spiritual aim.
- Main Kriya – This chakra meditation raises your consciousness, unites body and soul, and burns one spiritual year of karma with every breath.
- Protective Shield – Elevating the vibration of your energy centres protects you from negativity and allows more Divine Light to shine through.
- 9 Forms of Bhakti – Each technique cultivates a different form of bhakti – love of the Divine – bringing you closer the full realisation.
Included in the course:
- Shaktipat Initiation
- Atma Kriya Yoga student manual with full instructions and illustrations of each technique
- Certificate of Completion
Is Atma Kriya Yoga right for me?
- You must be 18+ to learn and practise Atma Kriya Yoga.
- The practice includes several physical yoga postures; if you have any physical injuries or limitations, please consult with your doctor to make sure you can safely practice yoga. Your Atma Kriya Yoga teacher may also be able to help you with modifications for the exercises.
- If you are pregnant or have a history of heart or mental health issues, please consult a qualified teacher to see if this practice is right for you.
- Atma Kriya Yoga can be purifying in many ways: physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is important to know this, and to be willing to make real changes in your life.
- Approximately 300 Euros
- Check with a teacher near you for the price in your country